卧室制作人博客:2RuleSynth Is A FREE Software Synthesizer By 2Rule

2RuleSynth is a new software synthesizer developed by 2Rule, and it’s available for FREE! Simply visit their website, download the plugin for your OS, and extract it to your plugins folder.

This plugin was developed using the JUCE framework (C++) by indie developer 2Rule. The current version is a beta, so it’s still under testing. But it works very well with no major bugs as of now.

The plugin is compact in size, stable, and is well-optimized for smooth sailing even on older computers. It’s available for both Windows and macOS as a VST3 plugin (no AU or AAX for now).

This software synth has a myriad of controls that let you modify every aspect of your tone. The 49 factory presets emulate classic analog synth sounds, and you can use the controls to personalize them to your heart’s content. While the interface may feel a bit overwhelming at first, it’s actually quite easy to get a hang of.

The randomize button is probably the best thing about this (and one I wish I’d see on more plugins). It opens up a gateway of musical exploration, as you can just press a button and experiment with new tones. You never know when you’ll find the perfect one!

You can save your tones as presets, and with over sixty different controls, you can tune everything to perfection. The various editing options include:

• ADSR Controls
  • Waveforms
  • Reverb
  • High and Low Pass Filters
  • LFOs
  • Amplifiers
  • Two Oscillators With Independent Controls
  • Delay with DAW Tempo Sync
  • Chorus
  • Waveshape Distortion
  • Preset Save/Delete/Randomize
  • 8-note Polyphonic/Monophonic Switch

The waveforms available here include Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, and White Noise. There’s even a Ring algorithm as well as an FM modulator.

Here’s a demo of the synth’s capabilities:

2Rule says that they created the plugin simply to gain experience with the JUCE framework. But the end result is far from a simple test – it’s a well-made, easily usable plugin that inspires musical creativity.

In my own tests, I found the default ‘Preset 1’ to be surprisingly fun to jam with. I recommend trying the factory ‘Preset 49’ for some cool retro synth vibes. ‘Preset 8’ has a heavy, bassy feel on the lower octaves; you can dial down the sustain to take control of it when you need to.

2Rule has other projects on their website that include 2RuleFilter and 2RulePictoGramIns. If you like their work, you should consider donating to support the project. This is a fantastic free synth, and definitely worth the quick download.

Download:

2RuleSynth (2.73 MB download size, ZIP archive VST3 plugin format for Windows & macOS)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:2RuleSynth Is A FREE Software Synthesizer By 2Rule - Bedroom Producers Blog