卧室制作人博客:BABY Audio I Heart NY Is FREE For BPB Readers!

Our friends at BABY Audio offer the I Heart NY ($29 retail price) parallel compressor effect as an exclusive FREE download for BPB readers. Sign up today to get your free I Heart NY license on Black Friday (November 26th, 2021).

You can sign up today to reserve your free I Heart NY license. We will dispatch the licenses on Black Friday. Read more about the plugin below and scroll all the way down to sign up for the freebie.

I Heart NY – Overview

I Heart NY is an easy-to-use parallel compressor plugin by BABY Audio. It was designed to instantly make any track (or even the entire mix) sound fatter.

Typically, you’d have to manually set up a parallel compression chain in your DAW. I Heart NY speeds up this process by doing everything automatically. Just load it on a channel or a bus, and voila! The parallel compressor is already set up, and it’s doing magical things to your audio.

There are many different ways to utilize parallel compression, but it’s most commonly used on the drum and master buses. The vocals are another area where parallel compression works like a charm.

The main idea behind “NY compression” is to overcompress the signal and mix it in with the uncompressed signal to get the best of both worlds.

I Heart NY makes this process as straightforward as possible. The Spank knob controls the amount of compression applied to the signal, the Parallel Signal slider adjusts the dry/wet balance, and the Output knob controls the master volume.

While things look simple on the outside, BABY Audio put a lot of work into the compression algorithm. Here’s more info from their website:

“The signal flow has been designed to add its own unique flavor to your tracks, bringing together qualities from both analog and digital compressors. Whether you want to recreate the thunderous drum sound of 1990s rock bangers – an ‘NYC Compression’ favorite! – or bring your pop vocals all the way to the front, the ‘Spank’ knob has got you covered.”

I Heart NY is available in VST, AU, and AAX plugin formats for digital audio workstations on Windows and macOS.

On a related note, BABY Audio recently launched the Black Friday sale. Get up to 44% OFF their best-selling plugins, including Smooth Operator and Spaced Out. The sale ends on December 5th.

I Heart NY – FREE Download

To reserve your free I Heart NY license, click the teal “SIGN UP” button below and complete the checkout process. You can sign up until Black Friday morning.

We will deliver your FREE license key on November 26th, 2021. The provided license key will let you register I Heart NY to your BABY Audio user account.

Please carefully read the terms and instructions below.

IMPORTANT:

• Please double-check (and triple-check) your email address when signing up. I always receive at least a dozen emails from readers who didn’t get their license, and it turns out there was a typo when they signed up (@gmil.com, @gamil.com, and @htmail.com are some common culprits).
  • You should receive a confirmation email (containing your order ID) after signing up. If this email doesn’t arrive, it means that something went wrong. Please try again.
  • By signing up, you are automatically subscribing to BABY Audio’s mailing list. You can opt-out later.
  • Subscribing to BPB’s weekly newsletter is entirely optional (you will be asked whether or not you want to subscribe).
  • Please safelist[email protected] in your email account. I use Sendowl to deliver the licenses, and this will prevent the email from bouncing or being detected as spam.
  • I will send your free I Heart NY license key on November 26th, 2021.

Thank you all for reading BPB! :heart:

More info:

I Heart NY (FREE @ Bedroom Producers Blog until November 26th)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:BABY Audio I Heart NY Is FREE For BPB Readers!