卧室制作人博客:Vocalizr.com Novation Peak Giveaway

To celebrate the holidays and the release of new features, Vocalizr.com is giving away the Novation Peak synthesizer.

First, let’s start with a little bit about the Vocalizr platform and what it has to offer.

What Is Vocalizr?

Vocalizr is a platform that connects producers with vocalists and vice versa. The platform boasts a large community of talented producers and singers ready to work on your project.

Of course, it’s a two-way street, and you might want to sign-up to offer your services to others. Collaboration is crucial for any musician as very few people can do everything. If you’re someone who can, I love you, but I hate you, too.

So, the key is finding people who do the bits that you can’t, and that’s where Vocalizr comes in.

With features that allow you to audition potential collaborators and easily share your work to showcase your skill, Vocalizr makes it easy to find the right person (or for them to find you).

There are two membership tiers: Free and Access Pass ($11.99 per month). The paid Access Pass comes with lower fees for posting or undertaking a job and many other perks.

More info:

Vocalizr

Vocalizr’s Novation Peak Giveaway

I won’t get too deep into the platform because I have to talk about the awesome giveaway. Novation is a manufacturer that flew under the radar for me early in my musical journey, but I now love them.

The Novation Peak is a stunning eight-voice desktop synth with 24 oscillators. It’s a digital/analog hybrid that will keep you tweaking for years without running out of steam.

The contest is like a raffle, so the more entries you have, the more chance you will win. There are many ways you can get additional entries but start by visiting Vocalizr.com (ten entries).

Creating an account will get you a further 100 entries, and subscribing to the Access Pass will bring another 500 entries.

There are a few ways you can like, share, and recommend Vocalizr that will gain you a few more entries, too. For the complete list, check out the contest guidelines page. The winner will be announced on Facebook and contacted by email.

The Novation Peak is a pricey giveaway, but Vocalizr already has plans for an even more expensive giveaway next; a Moog One!

So, check out Vocalizr if you need a great producer or singer, and get your entries in because you never know your luck.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go put It’s Christmas Time (Sun Ra) and A Charlie Brown Christmas (Vince Guaraldi) on a loop; it’s that time.

Best wishes to everyone, and make some music over the holidays!

More info:

Novation Peak Giveaway

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Vocalizr.com Novation Peak Giveaway - Bedroom Producers Blog