卧室制作人博客:WA Production Holy Bass House IS FREE @ VSTBuzz

VSTBuzz offers the Holy Bass House sound library by WA Production as a FREE download for a limited time.

Holy Bass House (€18 value) is a collection of Kits, Loops, Templates, Presets, and One-Shots for electronic music production.

The sound library is available for free download right now until the 4th of March, 2022. After going through the checkout process at VSTBuzz, you’ll be asked to create an account at WA Productions to download the product.

Here’s a rundown of what you’ll find in Holy Bass House.

• Five Construction Kits (WAV, MIDI, Serum Presets)
  • Five Ableton Templates
  • 20 Melody Loops
  • 20 Synth Shots
  • 40 Serum Presets
  • 20 Drum Loops
  • 20 Kicks
  • 20 Snares
  • 20 Claps
  • Ten Percussions
  • Ten Cymbals

Packs like this are designed to improve the quality of your work and speed up the process. So, in terms of sound quality and choice of sounds, Holy Bass House has everything you need to create Bass House, Dubstep, or most variations of EDM.

You’ll find many of the usual suspects in there, like House Piano Chords, that remind me of my first Korg Trinity years ago. I like some of the synth chords, too.

I don’t use Ableton, so I never get a chance to check out Ableton Templates in packs like this one. It sounds like they could be pretty helpful and a way to pick up a few good habits.

The 40 Serum Presets require that you own the full version of Serum.

“Ever heard your favorite DJ drop an absolute banger, and it makes you go crazy?! That’s what the sounds in “Holy Bass House” from W.A. Production will do for your tracks. Boasting unmatched variety and versatility, this pack will be invaluable for you no matter your production style.”

We’ve been talking about samples quite a bit recently with the free CR8 Sample Pack by ZamplerSounds, and the release of Waves Cosmos and CR8.

If you’re into any kind of EDM, you should grab Holy Bass House while it’s free. Whether it gets used immediately or goes in the vault for a later date, it’s free!

If you’re more into the cinematic stuff than banging House music, check out Inferno SFX from Flame Sound.

Download:

Holy Bass House (FREE @ VSTBuzz)

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:WA Production Holy Bass House IS FREE @ VSTBuzz - Bedroom Producers Blog