卧室制作人博客:Bitwig Studio 8-Track Is FREE With Any Purchase @ Plugin Boutique

Bitwig Studio 8-Track is FREE with every purchase at Plugin Boutique throughout March.

Bitwig Studio 8-Track is a trimmed-down version of the full Bitwig Studio software.

It offers the same workflow as the full version in a more compact 8-track environment. I guess the first question would be, why would a streamlined version be of interest to anyone?

For a start, it’s free, which means you can get a feel for the Bitwig Studio workflow without any financial commitment. Plus, it could be a great starting point for anyone new to working with a DAW. In the same way that many beginners transition from Garageband to Logic Pro over time.

Despite a smaller feature set, trimmed versions of any software can sometimes be a faster way to work in the right situation. Bitwig describes Studio 8-Track as the sketch pad for your musical ideas, so getting ideas down fast and easy seems to be the concept.

It allows up to eight tracks (audio/MIDI), two effects tracks, two group tracks, eight scenes, and two VST plugins. That’s the foundation of your project in Bitwig Studio 8-Track.

Beyond that, you have everything you need to sketch out an idea, including a combined 86 instruments, effects, note FX, and modulators.

Sampler, Polysynth, and Drum Machine are featured, along with a collection of 31 FX devices.

There are 18 modulators (LFO, ADSR, Macro, and more) and CV/Gate control.

Bitwig Studio 8-Track has some nice core instruments like the Bösendorfer Grand Piano Light and Wurlitzer E-piano. There are hundreds of presets for the included instruments making it easier to get started.

On top of instruments and effects, you get a decent range of loops and sample content. If you are newer to using a DAW or music creation in general, Studio 8-Track offers some useful templates.

As I’ve said before, I’m pretty stuck in my ways with Logic Pro, so the interesting thing to me will be getting a hands-on look at the Bitwig workflow.

As always, with Plugin Boutique giveaways, it’s free with any qualifying purchase, which must be a paid product. You can’t pay in full with a voucher or virtual cash, but anything less than 100% is OK.

Remember, Plugin Boutique has some 10th Anniversary deals that spill over into March, too.

More info:

Bitwig Studio 8-Track (FREE with any purchase @ Plugin Boutique)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Bitwig Studio 8-Track Is FREE With Any Purchase @ Plugin Boutique - Bedroom Producers Blog