卧室制作人博客:PlastikGuitar Is A FREE Acoustic Guitar Plugin By Audiolatry

Audiolatry offers PlastikGuitar, a FREE virtual instrument plugin for macOS and Windows.

The instrument was created by capturing the sound of a Yamaha Eterna Classical acoustic guitar with a CAD E100 microphone.

When I think of the classical guitar sound in plugin form, I’m not thinking about Joaquín Rodrigo’s Adagio from Concierto De Aranjuez; I’m thinking Hip Hop and Lofi melodies.

Although, if I’m honest, I probably would play the opening few bars if no one was around.

It’s not just about how good the plugin sounds; it’s about how it isn’t easy to recreate the feel of Classical guitar with a MIDI keyboard. It’s far easier to sound convincing by playing simple lines and countermelodies than by tackling anything complex.

Audiolatry already points out how well it suits EDM, Hip Hop, Trap, etc.

PlastikGuitar comes with two instrument presets, Finger-Plucked and Harmonics. Each preset has five velocity layers per sampled note.

The simple GUI shows a decent range of controls that let you get somewhat experimental with the sound.

From left to right, we start with the cutoff for lowpass and highpass filters, followed by a Room Reverb.

Next up is a Tremolo section with Speed and Depth Controls. Further to the right, we have an Attack/Release Envelope, finishing up with global Pan and Gain.

I’m going to assume I’m the only one who reads Pan and Gain and thinks of Pain & Gain starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (don’t let it be just me).

Between the two instrument presets, especially the Tremolo, you can create simple plucked lines, rhythmic harmony in the right context, and interesting pads.

Context is the key; using it in the right way, in the right place. With that in mind, PlastikGuitar is a cool little freebie.

PinkGuitar is available in 64-bit AU, VST2, and VST3 formats for macOS and Windows.

Compatible with macOS El Capitan or later and Windows 8.1 upwards.

Download:

PlastikGuitar (60 MB download size, 64-bit VST2/VST3/AU plugin formats for Windows & macOS)

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:PlastikGuitar Is A FREE Acoustic Guitar Plugin By Audiolatry - Bedroom Producers Blog