卧室制作人博客:ANWIDA Soft C-Delay Is FREE For A Limited Time

ANWIDA Soft offers the C-Delay plugin for digital audio workstations on macOS and Windows FREE for a limited time.

C-Delay is the latest plugin from ANWIDA Soft to become available for free. Previously, we covered Filter and Tremolo, which both got the same treatment.

Like the others, C-Delay ($12 value) will only be free for a short time, so get it while you can. As before, all you have to do is create an account on the developer’s website to get C-Delay for free.

C-Delay is a flexible delay plugin that delivers a relatively wide range of effects with few controls.

The GUI has the same look as others from The Modula Suite and shares the same six knob layout as Chorus, Filter, Flanger, and Phaser.

The six knobs, in this case, are Delay, Depth, Degree, Rate, Feedback, and Mix. A Level slider follows those knobs.

Whether sidechaining the delay, adding reverb after it to create more space, or working on vocals or instruments, you can do a lot with one simple plugin. C-Delay does everything from chorused delay and stereo choruses to long delays (up to two seconds) and spatial enhancement.

It’s fully automatable and comes with a bunch of factory presets.

At $12, C-Delay isn’t the most expensive plugin on the market. My motivation to download freebies always comes from my interest in the plugin and curiosity to see how it performs; the retail price isn’t a deciding factor.

But, when a plugin carries a heftier price tag, I often have more urgency to download it now rather than later (assuming I’m interested already) to avoid missing a considerable bargain. Maybe that’s just me, but we all know the number of times we spend $12, $5, $20, and so on stacks up fast!

So, when stuff like C-Delay comes up for free, grab it as soon as you have a minute; anything we can do to make music an inexpensive passion helps, right?

Don’t forget to check out the free Deelay from Sixth Sample, too.

To echo what I’ve said before about ANWIDA Soft, I like that the team has a diverse musical background. Some plugins remind me of seeing a wildly impressive modular synth setup, only for the owner to then proudly showcase unmusical noise that’s less inspiring than Sylvester Stallone in Rhinestone (or Jaden Smith in anything). So, I like the “by musicians for musicians” approach here.

C-Delay is available in 64-bit AU and VST3 formats for macOS (10.10 – 12) and Windows (7 – 11).

Download:

C-Delay

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:ANWIDA Soft C-Delay Is FREE For A Limited Time - Bedroom Producers Blog