卧室制作人博客:Caelum Audio’s New Dustbin Plugin Is FREE Until July 15th

Caelum Audio’s new free plugin helps you put your music in the bin, seriously. In celebration of International Joke Day 2022 (July 1st), Dustbin is free to download until July 15th, 2022.

So, we regularly talk about plugins that emulate vintage hardware, and I guess Dustbin is no different. There’s no other way to say it; this plugin brings you the sound of a dustbin with a speaker.

I know what you’re all thinking, and I don’t have the answer; I don’t know why it’s taken so long for someone to create a dustbin-themed plugin, but it’s here now, and we finally have what we always wanted.

The Dustbin is obviously a joke concept, and if the idea itself doesn’t give it away, the assortment of puns and tagline International Joke Day 2022 scattered all over the product page will.

But, there’s nothing to say that a joke idea can’t be useful. We spend a lot of time and money trying to make things sound better by making them imperfect, and what’s further from perfect than throwing all of your work in the bin?

Use impulse responses from various microphones in various positions, and get that authentic bin-style reverb that none of the professionals use.

Caelum Audio used a red bin when making this plugin, and I have to say, I think that was the best choice; nobody wants to sound like a blue or green bin.

The GUI looks like a blueprint for a device the kids from South Park would make, and that’s pretty funny.

Usually, when I write about plugins emulating hardware, I talk about much sought-after gear that I wish I owned. On this occasion, it’s one of the few times I can say I own the hardware in question. Not to show off, but I have more than one.

Dustbin is free for a limited time, so download it, have some fun, and throw all your hard work in the bin.

It’s ridiculous, intentionally, of course.

Dustin is available in AU, AU3, VST3, and AAX formats for macOS (10.11 upwards), Windows (7 upwards), and iOS 11 and higher. Only 64-bit plugin hosts are supported.

Download:

Caelum Audio Dustbin

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Caelum Audio's New Dustbin Plugin Is FREE Until July 15th - Bedroom Producers Blog