卧室制作人博客:Get 90% OFF Native Instruments FM8 Synthesizer @ Plugin Boutique

Plugin Boutique is offering the FM8 (£129 value) virtual synthesizer by Native Instruments for just £12; that’s over 90% off its list price.

This offer is a perfect example of why I love and hate Plugin Boutique at the same time. Every time I tell myself I don’t need to buy anything for a while, they launch a promotion that has me thinking, OK, just one more.

Of course, I don’t actually hate them; I appreciate every discount, but damn you and your good value, Plugin Boutique!

FM8 is no spring chicken; it’s been around for well over a decade, and, visually, at least, it’s showing signs of age. Does that make it any less valuable fifteen or so years later? I don’t think it does, and that’s why it continues to hold its original price most of the year round.

Vintage software isn’t nearly as sought-after as vintage hardware, and often with good reason. However, FM8 is an exception, and at £12, it’s an absolute steal.

Yamaha’s DX7 played a leading role in creating the unmistakable sound of the 80s. The iconic synth has some fantastic sounds and even more that were so bad they came full circle back to being good. FM8 delivers all that FM goodness without the scratched-up panels and broken buttons. To be fair, the DX7 is built like a tank; I just wasn’t keen on those buttons.

With over 1,200 presets, built-in effects, a clever arpeggiator, and a powerful FM matrix, FM8 is a powerhouse.

Perhaps the most surprising thing is just how functional the visually-dated GUI is.

Dedicated pages make it easy to focus on specific parameters without getting overwhelmed by an abundance of possibilities. It also features an “Easy Edit Page” that provides simple ways to tweak more advanced parameters, allowing you to focus more on what you hear than what you see.

This offer will be available until September 6th, 2022, but if you buy FM8 during August, you’ll get Nugen Audio’s Focus Elements Bundle absolutely free.

FM8 is available in AU, VST, and AAX formats for macOS (10.14 – 11 – Intel only) and Windows 10.

More info:

FM8 (90% OFF @ Plugin Boutique)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Get 90% OFF Native Instruments FM8 Synthesizer @ Plugin Boutique - Bedroom Producers Blog