卧室制作人博客:Darksichord 3 Is FREE With Any Purchase @ ADSR Sounds

Darksichord 3 ($36 value) by Electronik Sound Lab is FREE with any purchase at ADSR Sounds this month.

ADSR Sounds are back with another free gift this month, and this one has a creepy twist.

You’ll get a free copy of Darksichord 3 (usually $36) with any purchase at ADSR Sounds until October 30th, 2022.

Darksichord is obviously a play on harpsichord and a perfect description of the sound on offer.

This Horror-themed virtual instrument has a nice-looking GUI that these main sections can summarize: Amp Envelope, Main Controls (Cutoff, Tune, Mod Depth/Rate), Effects, and Layers.

The Layers are Sub, Harpsichord, and Organ. I like the addition of the organ layer; it brings a bit more of that classic Horror sound.

The effects section includes Distortion, Reverb, and Delay.

The harpsichord was, of course, a driving force in the Baroque era, and when we think of Baroque music, the mood is often happy.

Much of that emotion comes from dotted rhythms and trills that create such a vibrant, animated sound.

There’s also a lot of contrapuntal content, with almost dueling melodies.

While none of that sounds particularly creepy, it’s not uncommon (I sidestepped the Tom Jones joke this time) for joyful or even childlike music to be used out of context to eerie effect.

That being said, Baroque music can also be very dark; it depends on the piece’s harmonic structure. Furthermore, you can play anything you like; it doesn’t have to be Baroque; I just like the idea that Darksichord 3 could be ideal for taking otherwise happy and giving it a sinister twist.

Darksichord 3 comes with 27 multi-sampled presets aimed at various genres, including Pop, Trap, and Hip Hop.

Since it has such a dark tone, I would expect it to be far more effective with Hip Hop and Trap (or similar) than Pop music.

But, I think it will suit cinematic projects more than anything else.

If you have a cinematic project on the go and want to give it a more polished sound, check out Cinematic Transitions by 99Sounds.

Darksichord 3 is available in 64-bit AU, VST, and VST3 formats for macOS and Windows.

Download:

Darksichord 3

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Darksichord 3 Is FREE With Any Purchase @ ADSR Sounds - Bedroom Producers Blog