卧室制作人博客:Lifeline Expanse Lite Is FREE With Any Purchase @ Plugin Boutique.

Plugin Boutique customers will get a free copy of Lifeline Expanse Lite with any qualifying purchase during October 2022.

Qualifying purchases are paid products; you can’t pay entirely with Virtual Cash or coupons (anything under 100% is allowed).

I have to be honest; I still have some plugins left uninstalled from the last one of these deals. I know that doesn’t sound like a glowing endorsement for Plugin Boutique, but I rarely let one of these offers pass, even when I have no time to make new music. You can typically find something very cheap to trigger the offer if you’ve already emptied your plugin budget, too!

Ultimately, whether I buy a plugin or sample pack to get the freebie, I know I’ll get to it eventually. So, these monthly free gifts are always among my favorite deals.

Lifeline Expanse Lite is a multi-effects plugin that we’ve seen offered free with several promotions. If you missed it last time, it’s definitely worth checking out now.

The plugin has five modules: Width, Dirt, Space, Re-Amp, and Format.

Each module features four unique algorithms.

One of the benefits of using a multi-effects plugin like Lifeline Expanse Lite rather than multiple plugins is to keep a more manageable workflow.

Admittedly, there will be times when individual plugins provide better results that merit the extra time/tweaking.

But, Excite Audio has done a good job of keeping this plugin really simple. Changing the sequence of modules in the chain is done with a quick drag and drop.

The modules all look very similar, sharing almost identical controls.

Most importantly, it can deliver great tones and a relatively versatile range of tones. Whether you are looking for a vintage or modern sound, you should be able to put Lifeline Expanse Lite to work.

I still kick myself for missing the deal on XLN Audio’s RC-20 Retro Color earlier this year. If you got that one, well done! If not, check out this month’s offering.

If you don’t need a multi-effects plugin, try ADSR Sounds, where you can get Darksichord 3 free with any purchase.

Lifeline Expanse Lite comes in AU, VST, VST3, and AAX formats for macOS (10.9 upwards – M1 supported) and Windows ( 7 upwards).

Download:

Lifeline Expanse Lite (FREE with any Plugin Boutique purchase in October)

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Lifeline Expanse Lite Is FREE With Any Purchase @ Plugin Boutique. - Bedroom Producers Blog