卧室制作人博客:99 Drum Samples II Is A FREE Drum Sample Pack By 99Sounds

99Sounds released 99 Drum Samples II, a free drum sample library in 24-bit WAV format.

99 Drum Samples II is the follow-up to 99 Drum Samples I, the most popular 99Sounds release to date (closely followed by the Rain And Thunder sound collection).

With over 450,000 downloads since its release in 2014, the first edition of 99 Drum Samples deserved a proper sequel.

The new drum sample pack comes with 110 drum samples in five categories: claps, hi-hats, snares, percussion, and kicks. It covers various music styles, from hip-hop and electronica to lo-fi and synthwave.

The source sounds were captured from analog synthesizers (Moog Minitaur, Moog Micromoog, Behringer Neutron, etc.), various digital synths (including the SID chip), drum machines, and foley recordings. The final drum samples were crafted using a combination of layering, audio processing, resampling, and various other sound design techniques.

Some of the sounds were printed to tape, pitched down, then sampled back to the computer. Others were passed through analog distortion boxes. A couple of sounds are resampled from the Nintendo Game Boy for that lo-fi digital grit.

The result is a unique collection of drum samples that will work great in tandem with the previously released 99 Drum Samples I. With the two libraries combined, you’re getting 209 free drum samples in total.

For those unfamiliar, 99Sounds is an indie sound design label launched by Bedroom Producers Blog. It features some of my own sound design work and dozens of sound libraries submitted by fellow sound designers from across the globe.

If you haven’t visited 99Sounds before, it’s a great place to find free sound effects and field recordings. All sounds are free to download and 100% royalty-free.\

We have released over 30 sound libraries so far, and more are on the way.

Some of my personal favorites are World Sounds by Marcel Gnauk, Cinematic Sound Effects by Generdyn, The Warehouse by Richard Gould, and Project Exodus by Bryan Lake. I also have to mention 99 Sound Effects, an SFX collection I worked on as a side-project in 2020.

Download:

99 Drum Samples II (8.47 MB download size, ZIP archive, contains 110 drum samples in 24-bit WAV format)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:99 Drum Samples II Is A FREE Drum Sample Pack By 99Sounds - Bedroom Producers Blog