卧室制作人博客:GIVEAWAY: RipX DeepCreate (30% OFF Sale)

Hit’n’Mix releases RipX DeepCreate, a unique platform blurring the line between audio and MIDI. RipX kindly provided one FREE copy of DeepCreate for one lucky BPB reader.

We looked at RipX DeepRemix and DeepAudio from the same developer a while back. DeepRemix focuses on stem separation, and DeepAudio provides far more extensive editing/repair options.

The newest addition to the series, RipX DeepCreate, focuses on making music from scratch using any instrument, MIDI/MPE controller, microphone, or samples.

Although both previous releases are used as a means to a creative end, DeepCreate brings the series full circle as a complete music-making package. You can use DeepCreate in conjunction with the previous releases, and if you already own DeepAudio, the latest update will include DeepCreate free of charge.

The idea isn’t to replace your DAW; it’s to provide a different kind of working environment. Whether you work exclusively in DeepCreate, or in tandem with your DAW, the highly visual workspace might feel more intuitive for many users.

Anyone who used DeepRemix or DeepAudio before will be somewhat familiar with the DeepCreate interface and how it displays sounds.

Besides creating a very visual working environment, DeepCreate aims to provide a workflow with very few rules. It is an audio playground, as they call it.

The secret to having few rules is in the developer’s award-winning RipX technology that allows us to treat audio and MIDI as one. Once we’re working in DeepCreate, there’s nothing we can do to MIDI that we can’t do to audio.

For example, in DeepCreate, you could turn a vocal line into a synth line just as easily as changing MIDI instruments/sounds in your DAW. The fluidity of DeepCreate also allows you to blend elements in creative ways you’d struggle to do in a DAW.

It offers various ways to create entirely new sounds as well as manipulate existing ones.

Besides ripping your audio, VST presets, and importing samples, DeepCreate comes with a range of instruments, percussion, SFX, and loops so you can hit the ground running.

It also features an impressive selection of creative effects, which you can perhaps use with more freedom than you’d conventionally expect. If you’ve ever been in your DAW thinking, I wish I could do X/Y/Z; why can’t I do X/Y/Z? DeepCreate and its forward-thinking approach are worth exploring.

I’m sure DeepCreate will continue to evolve and remove boundaries as it strives for complete creative freedom.

RipX Black Friday Sale

Hit’n’Mix launched the Black Friday Sale, offering a 30% OFF discount on DeepRemix, DeepAudio, and DeepCreate. Hit’n’Mix also offers a 50% Educational Discount and a 25% Crossgrade Discount.

You can try DeepCreate for free for 21 days from the RipX website.

On a related note, Black Friday isn’t quite here yet, but I want to remind you early that Plugin Boutique’s $20 Black Friday Plugin Bundle is available now.

The Giveaway

Hit’n’Mix offers a FREE copy of the DeepCreate to one lucky BPB reader! A big THANK YOU to RipX for sponsoring this giveaway!

To enter the giveaway, simply answer this question in the comments section below: What is your favorite remix?

The winner will be announced on November 23rd, 2022.

Good luck, everyone, and thanks for reading BPB!

More info:

RipX DeepCreate

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:GIVEAWAY: RipX DeepCreate (30% OFF Sale) - Bedroom Producers Blog